|- Fixed an issue causing cStor Volume Replica CRs to be stuck, when the OpenEBS|
namespace was being deleted.
- Fixed an issue where a newly added cStor Volume Replica may not be successfully
registered with the cStor target, if the cStor tries to connect to Replica before the replica
is completely initialised.
- Fixed an issue with Jiva Volumes where target can mark the Replica as Timed out on IO,
even when the Replica might actually be processing the Sync IO.
- Fixed an issue with Jiva Volumes that would not allow for Replicas to re-connect with the
Target, if the initial Registration failed to successfully process the hand-shake request.
- Fixed an issue with Jiva Volumes that would cause Target to restart when a send
diagnostic command was received from the client
- Fixed an issue causing PVC to be stuck in pending state, when there were more than
one PVCs associated with an Application Pod
- Toleration policy support for cStorStoragePool.
|-0.8.1||Release Blog |
|- Ephemeral Disk Support |
- Enhanced the placement of cStor volume replica in a distriubuted randomnly between the available pools.
- Enhanced the NDM to fetch additional details about the underlying disks via SeaChest.
- Enhanced the NDM to add additional information to the DiskCRs like if the disks is partitioned or has a filesystem on it.
- Enhanced the OpenEBS CRDs to include custom columns to be displayed using
- Fixed an issue where cStor volume causes timeout for iSCSI discovery command and can potentially trigger a K8s vulnerability that can bring down a node with high RAM usage.
|0.8.0||Release Blog |
|- cStor Snapshot & Clone |
- cStor volume & Pool runtime status
- Target Affinity for both Jiva & cStor
- Target namespace for cStor
- Enhance the volume metrics exporter
- Enhance Jiva to clear up internal snapshot taken during Replica rebuild
- Enhance Jiva to support sync and unmap IOs
- Enhance cStor for recreating pool by automatically selecting the disks.
|0.7.2||Release Notes||- Support for clearing sapce used by Jiva replica after the volume is deleted using Cron Job.|
- Support for a storage policy that can disable the Jiva Volume Space reclaim.
- Support Target Affinity fort Jiva target Pod on the same node as the Application Pod.
- Enahanced Jiva related to internal snapshots for rebuilding Jiva.
- Enhanced exporting cStor volume metrics to prometheus
|- Enhanced NDM to discover block devices attached to Nodes .|
- Alpha support for cStor Engine
- Naming convention of Jiva Storage pool as 'default' and StorageClass as 'openebs-jiva-default'
- Naming convention of cStor Storage pool as 'cstor-sparse-pool' and StorageClass as 'openebs-cstor-sparse'
- Support for specifying replica count,CPU/Memory Limits per PV,Choice of Storage Engine, Nodes on which data copies should be copied.
|- Integrate the Volume Snapshot capabilities with Kubernetes Snapshot controller.|
- Enhance maya-apiserver to use CAS Templates for orchestrating new Storage Engines.
- Enhance mayactl to show details about replica and Node details where replicas are running.
- Enhance maya-apiserver to schedule Replica Pods on specific nodes using nodeSelector.
- Enhance e2e tests to simulate chaos at different layers such as - CPU, RAM, Disk, Network, and Node.
- Support for deploying OpenEBS via Kubernetes stable Helm Charts.
- Enhanced Jiva volume to handle more read only volume scenarios
|0.5.4||Release Notes||- Provision to specify filesystems other than ext4 (default).|
- Support for XFS filesystem format for mongodb StatefulSet using OpenEBS Persistent Volume.
- Increased integration test & e2e coverage in the CI
- OpenEBS is now available as a stable chart from Kubernetes
|0.5.3||Release Notes||- Fixed usage of StoragePool issue when RBAC settings are applied|
- Enhanced memory consumption usage for Jiva Volume
|0.5.2||Release Notes||- Support to set non-SSL Kubernetes endpoints to use by specifying the ENV variables on maya-apiserver and openebs-provisioner.|
|0.5.1||Release Notes||- Support to use Jiva volume from CentOS iSCSI Initiator|
- Support openebs-k8s-provisioner to be launched in non-default namespace
|0.5.0||Release Blog |
|- Enhanced Storage Policy Enforcement Framework for Jiva.|
- Extend OpenEBS API Server to expose volume snapshot API.
- Support for deploying OpenEBS via helm charts.
- Sample Prometheus configuration for collecting OpenEBS Volume Metrics.
- Sample Grafana OpenEBS Volume Dashboard - using the prometheus Metrics
|- Enhanced MAYA cli support for managing snapshots,usage statistics.|
- Support OpenEBS Maya API Server uses the Kubernetes scheduler logic to place OpenEBS Volume Replicas on different nodes
- Support Extended deployment of OpenEBS in AWS.
- Support OpenEBS can be deployed in a minikube setup.
- Enhanced openebs-k8s-provisioner from crashloopbackoff state
|- Support OpenEBS hyper-converged with Kubernetes Minion Nodes.|
- Enable OpenEBS via the openebs-operator.yaml
- Supports creation of OpenEBS volumes using Dynamic Provisioner.
- Storage functionality and Orchestration/Management functionality is delivered as container images on DockerHub.
|- Integrated OpenEBS FlexVolume Driver and Dynamically Provision OpenEBS Volumes into Kubernetes.|
- Support Maya api server to provides new AWS EBS-like API for provisioning Block Storage.
- Enhanced Maya api server to Hyper Converged with Nomad Scheduler.
- Backup/Restore Data from Amazon S3.
- Node Failure Resiliency Fixes