- Kubernetes 1.9.7+ installed. Latest tested Kubernetes version is 1.13.4.
- Understand the pre-requisites for your Kubernetes platform
- Start installation either through helm or through OpenEBS operator. For ease of testing OpenEBS functionality, a default cStor sparse pool and a corresponding StorageClass are created
- For test deployments, use cStor-sparse-storage-class and start provisioning cStor OpenEBS volumes
- For production deployments or to test OpenEBS volumes on real disks, create cStorPools, cStor-StorageClasses and start provisioning volumes using the newly created cStor-StorageClasses
As a first step, follow the instructions to setup or verify iSCSI clients on any of the platforms below
Provide feedback if a platform is missing in the above list